The Trust is recognised locally and nationally for the award winning services and leading edge approach to delivery of high quality patient centred care delivered by individuals and teams within our organisation. We are proud of the track record of achievements and to showcase just some of the achievements over the last three years:
- Shortlisted finalist for the third year running in the Health Service Journal Awards – Provider Trust of the Year category.
- Lynfest Festival. National Service User Awards, Breaking Down Barriers/tackling stigma, winner.
- Health and Safety Team, ROSPA Gold Award for Health and Safety, winner.
- Adult Physical Health – Primary Care Wellbeing Team; and The Haven, Mental Health Awards, Positive Practice, winner.
- Dentistry services – course on conscious sedation. Royal College of Nursing, accreditation.
- Informatics Team – Health Tech Awards Impact of the Year SystemOne redesign. Highly Commended.
- Falls Team. West Yorkshire Fire and Rescue for Health Business Awards. Commended.
- Healthcare People Management Association winners of the Academi Wales award for Leadership Development - Organisational Development Engaging Leaders programme.
- National recognition as an Individual Placement and Support [IPS] Centre of Excellence for helping people that use the Trust’s mental health services to find work.
- Dementia Quality Improvement Award winners for joint working with Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- National gold award for state-of-the-art dementia assessment unit (DAU) at Lynfield Mount Hospital.
- West Yorkshire Excellence Centre status to develop skills of healthcare support workforce with Leeds Teaching Hospital partners by the National Skills Academy.
- National finalists as ‘NHS Board of the Year’ and ‘NHS Provider of the Year’ at the prestigious Health Service Journal awards.
- ‘Board and Governing Body of the Year’ at the Yorkshire and Humber Leadership Academy Awards (November)
- Leader of Inclusivity at the Yorkshire and Humber Leadership Academy Awards (November)
- Patient Champion of the Year at the Yorkshire and Humber Leadership Academy Awards (November)
- Health Business Award nomination – Innovation in Mental Health Award nomination for Dementia Assessment Unit [December]
- Winner of the Payroll World Award, Payroll Team - Public Sector [November]
- First Response service awarded the Nursing Times ‘Nursing in Mental Health Award’
- A Top 100 NHS best place to work [Health Service Journal Award]
- First Trust be achieve national Innov8 Charter accreditation for our Moving Forward initiative for our BME workforce [June]
- HefmA Team of the Year Award – Food Services team
- UNICEF Baby Friendly Award – Health Visiting services
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals Payroll Assurance Scheme (PAS) award – only national organisation to achieve this kitemark accreditation
- Gold ROSPA award for Health and Safety
- Palliative Care partnership award – BMJ Awards